All Allied Commercial Wear Layer (.20 mil) tiles are backed by a 10- Year Commercial Wear Limited Warranty. Allied Tile Corp. will repair or provide replacement tile if excess wear through occurs. The wear through must be an entire removal of the design layer and/or color due to ordinary traffic and proper maintenance. This warranty applies to the original purchaser for the flooring only, providing the flooring was installed and maintained as per Allied’s recommendations.
This warranty excludes:
1. Improper maintenance, improper installation (materials installed non-professionally) or irregularities caused by sub-floor irregularities.
2. Installations over particle board, chipboard, pressboard, black tar paper, linoleum and Masonite.
3. Stains, scratches, bums, scuffs and gouges. Damage resulting from lack of proper furniture rests and floor protectors, and stains caused by rubber backed floor mats.
4. Indentation as a result of heaving equipment or improper application of adhesive.
5. Reduction of gloss due to use.
6. Problems due to moisture, alkali or hydrostatic pressure in the subfloor.
7. Change in pattern of embossed surfaces in traffic areas.
8. Color deviations from samples and/ or printed illustrations.
9. Discoloration caused by improper maintenance, carpet dyes, painted surfaces, tracked in asphalt or tar or polyurethane tracked onto surfaces.
10. Non- recommended cleaning products, such as Lestoll, Murphy’s Oil Soap and Pine Sol.
11. Shrinkage, spacing, discoloration, and fading caused by excessive or direct heat from appliances or direct sunlight and expansion and contraction from temperature changes.
12. Installations where Allied Tile Adhesive recommended by Allied Tile was not used.
1- Year Manufacturing Defects Guarantee
All Allied Commercial Wear Layer (.20 mil) tiles are backed by a One-Year Manufacturing Defects Guarantee. Allied Tile Corp. guarantees its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship as stated. This guarantee applies to all Allied Tile flooring installed and maintained within the Allied Tile recommended installation and maintenance procedures. All obvious defects must be determined BEFORE installation of flooring. No allowance will be given for material which has been cut or installed. Allied Tile limits it liability to either issuing a credit at net billing price or replacing merchandise. There is no other guarantee either expressed or implied. This guarantee applies for a period of one year from the date of the invoice from Allied Tile to the original purchaser of the flooring only, providing the flooring was installed and maintained as per Allied’s recommendations.
This guarantee excludes:
1. Defects found after installation.
2. Additional costs arising from replacement and/or installation.
3. Improper conditions for storing and/or installing floors.
To submit a manufacturers defect claim the original purchaser should send a written report of the inspection with a copy of the original invoice. Samples of the defect along with an inspection by an authorized representative of Allied Tile may be required for proper evaluation. Please allow two to four weeks to process.